Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sex in the city - some relief for a friend

Discreet cards advertising "massage" - you can be sure if it's an "apartment" there is more than just oil...
I was having coffee with a friend last week (David from the north). We talked for a a long time about the complicated political situation and the local sport scene. Then our conversation turned to sex. David is not having any. That was a sad situation. David is not married, with a good job and a nice apartment in the north of Israel. He moaned on that he has no girlfriend and that the last six months no sex either. It was clear that this guy was one horny toad!
I finally looked at my friend and said: "you got to get laid!" David asked in half teary eyes: "how am I going to do that???" So I reminded him that he is in Tel Aviv. I took him for a walk down the street, a perfectly respectable residential street in the north of Tel Aviv. We looked for signs for "an apartment" which is a double-entendre for a small brothel. Here a bunch of girls get together and offer their services discreetly. For 200 to 300 shekels you can have your sexual needs satisfied and you can go home happy.
I walked David to the door, wished him good luck, and left. One hour later I get a call from David. He said that he has not felt this good in months (I was thinking years but didn't say anything). He reported that the girl was tender, warm, and sexy. He thanked me for pointing him to a good sex in the city. sam-D-man // in-the-city [Tel Aviv]

Editor's note: Strictly speaking prostitution is not illegal in Israel. Pimping is illegal and therefore most prostitutes work alone or in small groups. "Apartments" in Tel Aviv and other cities are usually very discreetly advertised with "business cards" (usually a revealing picture and a phone number).


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: