Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ear Plugs for the Orthodox

For these orthodox Jewish men who believe that they may become sexually aroused by hearing a woman sing, and are thus offended by their singing, I have the perfect solution. The ultimate humiliation to women is to forbid them from singing our national anthem in the Knesset (parliament). If the religious orthodox Jews are offended: TOO BAD. Almost everything they do offends me but I still believe in 'live and let live'. These religious zealots don't want to accept anyone who doesn't dance to their tune.
To deal with their sensibility on hearing a woman sing I want to suggest the government provide all religious men with ear plugs. I guess the religious men believe that women have no sex drive, because they can listen to men sing without going into a sexual frenzy. I would suggest that they rend an old Beatles, Elvis, or Tom Jones concert video. Pay attention to the women ~ and the bras.
Shut your ears... sam-D-man @ T"A


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: